In this section, student will review the following topics:
- Ethics, Professional Responsibilities and Federal Tax Procedures
- Business Law
- Federal Taxation of Property Transactions
- Federal Taxation of Individuals
- Federal Taxation of Entities
In class portion:
- Online Course Study Materials with text, 7,500 exam questions, 110+ hours video instruction, 450 task-based simulations, 4,000+ digital flash cards and more.
- Efficient Learning System with bite-sized lessons, exam planner, discussions, unlimited practice exams and more.
- Study Guides map perfectly to the lessons in the courseware (print and ebook included)
- Companion Mobile App with 7,500+ exam questions, available in iOS and Android
- Bring questions to instructor every week and communicate with classmates. Group study may formed during the meeting session.
- CPA Exam consulting.
Bachelor's degree with at least 12 credit hours in accounting study.