Business leaders have identified creativity and innovation as a critical skill set for performing almost all jobs in the 21st
century. During this highly interactive, hands-on course we will explore what stimulates creativity, techniques to improve team problem-solving, the necessary conditions to foster innovation, and how to enhance creativity and innovation in the workplace.
Session one will focus on creativity (generating novel ideas) and session two will concentrate on innovation (how to implement these ideas within the workplace).
Learning Objectives - At the end of the workshop, you will have:
- Increased your understanding of creativity by actively participating in the process
- Enhanced your “creativity toolkit” by using new techniques to generate better solutions
- Recognized opportunities for innovation in your work environment
- Understood the components that assist in development of a work atmosphere that promotes creativity, innovation, and employee engagement
- Developed methods to implement innovative strategies to increase productivity
- Had fun