With more hands-on, in-class hours than any other program in New Mexico, the Anderson School of Management's GMAT/GRE Intensive Prep Course is designed to give students an effective preparatory experience. During the course, our Masters-level instructors will refresh you on the math and verbal skills required to pass the test. They will also teach you established test-taking techniques for coping with anxiety, time management and eliminating possibilities.?
The Intensive Prep Course features:
- 40 total hours of hands-on instruction - more than any other program in the state
- Masters-level tutors teach proven test-taking techniques
- 4 full-length, online, computer-adaptive, practice tests
- Small class sizes geared to the students' skill levels
- Class times that fit busy academic schedule
- No online learning and no videos - our program is 100% live